V100 and WOWK-TV 13 want to send you and a guest to sunny Los Angeles to experience the Grammy Awards!
Starting January 21st, watch WOWK-TV 13 news at 6pm. During the newscast Spencer Adkins will give you a Grammy Awards question and answer.
The next morning at 7:20, if you’re Steve and Jenny’s 1st caller with the correct answer to the question, you’re qualified for a trip for 2 to the Grammys!
Watch WOWK-TV 13 news Monday night at 6 and get ready to qualify with Steve and Jenny Tuesday morning at 7:20! One qualifier will win on Friday, February 1st !
Watch the Grammy Awards Sunday February 10th at 8pm on WOWK-TV 13.
And listen to win starting Tuesday, on V100!
V100/WOWK TV “Grammy Giveaway”
1. This contest will run from January 21, 2013 through February 1, 2013
2. No purchase is necessary to participate in the contest.
3. All qualifiers for grand prize must be at least 18 years of age at the time of qualifying.
4. Beginning Monday, January 21st, WOWK-TV will present a Grammy Awards question and answer during its 6pm newscast.
5. The question will be repeated on V100 at approximately 7:20am the next weekday.
6. The first caller with the correct answer at 304-345-8100 will win a qualifying prize and qualify for the grand prize.
7. One (1) grand prize winner will be randomly chosen from among nine qualifiers on Friday, February 1st at approximately 9am.
8. Grand prizewinner will win a prize package for 2 to attend the Grammy Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday February 10, 2013. Click (here) to see the complete prize package and redemption rules.
9. Qualifying prize or grand prize cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize or prizes.
10.Only one qualifier per household will be allowed during the duration of this contest.
11. Employees of V100, West Virginia Radio Corporation, WOWK-TV, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of their immediate families are ineligible to play this contest. For more exclusions, click (here)
12. Grand prizewinner and all qualifiers in this contest agrees to the possible use of their name, voice, and/or likeness in connection with the promotion of V100.
13.Odds of qualifying for the grand prize depend on the number of people playing the contest on the air.
14.Odds of winning the grand prize, after qualifying, are 1 in 9.
15. V100 will not be held responsible for busy signals, overloaded phone lines, or any other malfunctioning of phone equipment in connection with this contest.
16.V100 will not be held responsible for internet outages or terrestrial radio outages in connection with this contest.
17.V100 reserves the right to change the rules of this contest at any time and the decision made regarding grand prizewinner of this contest will be final.